Yes, Norway rats are dangerous. They expose people to diseases and bacteria including plague, jaundice, rat-bite fever, and salmonellosis. Norway rats may introduce fleas, ticks, and mites as well.
- Celebrating 31 years of service in the pest control industry
- Roaches come into your home in search of these three things…
- Rats and mice can pass more than 35 different diseases to people
- Don’t let your worries take away today’s peace
- Did you know?! A rat can squeeze through a hole as small as the size of a quarter